Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Expiry Date :
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Orlandos fastest growing payment technology company!
Why Youll Love Fattmerchant:
First and foremost, Fattmerchant exists to provide the Best Damn Experience to both our customers AND our people. We do this through building an exceptional product that our customers need to grow their business, the highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry, and three strong core values that we live and breathe every day.
We all possess a team over self attitude and are all aligned towards the overall mission of the company
Get Shit Done:
We believe in being the best version of yourself within a results-focused work environment
Its one thing to just be polite and enjoyable (permission to play), but we take it a step further by sparking joy and happiness across our team members and our customers
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2014. Its exciting to be Central Floridas 3rd Fastest Growing Company!
Fattmerchant has seen exceptional year-over-year growth because of our dedication to building powerful integrated payment solutions for SMBs, and for our partners who serve SMBs. We started with the idea that businesses deserve better, and Fattmerchant employees are committed to bringing a truly exceptional payments experience to business owners across America.
Were redefining an industry that is known for excessive fees, being difficult to understand, and for having subpar technology. Its not always easy, but weve seen the fruits of our efforts through our 99% customer retention rate, NPS score that breaks industry records, and employees who are always happy to step through the door and tackle the day with the best team out there. Were proud to be recognized for our excellence in technology, work environment, and entrepreneurial spirit, with such honors as 2018 and 2019 Best Fintech to Work For from PaymentSource, Coolest Office Space from Orlando Business Journal, and one of Entrepreneur Magazines 2018 Top Company Cultures. Not to mention countless acknowledgements in technology, innovation, and leadership from publications across the industry.
*As part of our interview process, we will be using a video interviewing platform, Spark Hire. The video interviewing platform will allow our hiring team and candidates to connect more quickly without the pressure of synchronizing calendars for our initial phase of candidate assessments. Our goal with the video interviewing portion of our hiring process is to learn more about your personality and previous work experience.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for enhancing automated regression suites, building out test repositories, and executing tests, while working with cross-functional teams to maintain quality and promote efficiency. This role involves requirement analysis, test planning, and test case development across our various platforms and services. This individual works to set standards and procedures within the team. This experienced engineer should be a great culture fit who is passionate about the teams success and the technology behind each product.
What Youll Do:
* Provide QA expertise and know how to guide other engineers related to technical issues and offer solutions
* Support QA efforts by planning, developing, and executing automated and functional tests against back-end RESTful APIs and front-end Mobile and Web Applications
* Act as a source of information for the business and engineering team to support smarter project decisions
* Troubleshoot issues, report on findings, and escalate issues as necessary
* Develop and enhance QA documentation and processes that contribute and support the team
* Understand the value derived from releasing quality code rapidly to production and when to iterate on the results
* You will work in an agile environment with a cross-functional, highly collaborative remote team
* You will work closely with the Engineering and Product teams
* A commitment to quality is essential, and you should expect to follow best practices
* There are a number of skills and qualities you must have in order to succeed in the role
* You must be self-driven and motivated, be able to manage your own time, all while working in a fast paced environment
* You must be an excellent communicator and contribute in a timely manner
* You must be strong in troubleshooting technical issues, reporting defects, and have a solid experience with back-end APIs
* 5+ years experience with automated testing
* 3+ years of experience leading test projects of significant size and complexity
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience with:
* RESTful API Testing
* Functional testing
* Visual Automated Testing
* Analysis, planning, troubleshooting, & root cause analysis
* A deep understanding of web technologies
* Microservices architecture
* Relational database management systems such as MySQL
* Experience with automation development
* Experience with tools such as Ghost Inspector, Postman, TestRail, and Jira
* Experience in the fintech industry
* Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
* Comprehensive voluntary benefits
* Competitive Base Salary
* 4% 401K Match
* Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
* Team Building Events/Opportunities
* Downtown Parking
* Unlimited PTO
* Free snacks + Coffee
We strongly believe in the value of having a diverse team and actively work to maintain an inclusive environment. We encourage BIPOC, and candidates of any gender and orientation to apply!
Fattmerchant is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.