Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
AchieveIt is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software for planning and execution and was just recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America for the 4th year in a row. If youre looking to join a fast-paced software company where your work will have a direct impact on our growth and the lives of our customers – this may be the right opportunity for you! Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a motivated team thats always driving for results.
Quality Assurance (QA) is a vital part of AchieveIts product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure our software runs smoothly and meets customer needs. We are looking for a QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. Ultimately, you will monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
If you enjoy working with a fast-paced development team and providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, wed like to meet you.
* Provide thought leadership on quality assurance standards and best practices for building scalable automated and manual testing infrastructure
* Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality testing activities
* Design, develop, and execute automation testing scripts using Cypress and TypeScript
* Perform manual testing where needed (new features, regression testing not covered by automation)
* Identify, record, and track bugs
* Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* 2+ years of prior work experience in software quality assurance
* Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools such as TestRail
* Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
* Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium or Cypress
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and associated tools such as Jira
* Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident
WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to empower organizations to achieve world-class execution on their most important initiatives. Our team is dedicated to building solutions that give leaders the cross-plan visibility they need to see what’s working and where they need to pivot to grow their business faster and farther. We are innovators, strategizers, thinkers, builders, get-stuff-doners, learners, competitors, and pioneers. We are a group of Achievers who are passionate about results.
OUR BELIEFS DRIVE OUR CULTURE
We believe in hiring great people and investing in their success.
We believe in work-life balance. What good is investing in your people if you burn them out?
We believe that all team members are equal. All opinions matter. Kindness matters. Humility matters. Honesty matters.
We believe in a meritocracy for ideas. The best solutions are found through healthy debate.
WHAT WE OFFER
* $1,000 annual training budget
* Currently 100% work from home (returning to 90% WFH with in-office team collaboration days after COVID)
* Great hardware
* Competitive salary
* 15 vacation days (5 additional days at two years of service)
* 10 paid holidays (8 fixed & 2 floating)
* Unlimited sick days (sick days do not count against PTO and include things like dentist visits and regular checkups we want you to invest in staying healthy)
* 401K (with matching), Medical, Vision, Life and Dental insurance
* Short- and long-term disability insurance
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
* 4.5 Glassdoor Rating – 91% would recommend us to a friend
* 4.5 out of 5.0 rating on G2, 4.7 out of 5.0 rating on Capterra
* Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company (4 years in a row)