Quality Assurance Specialist
Saint Louis County, Missouri
Expiry Date :
Mon, 07 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for reviewing loan files to ensure they are structured correctly per company and agency guidelines. These duties include interaction with vendors, internal customers, and external customers along with providing status updates and escalating issues to ensure the quality of our loan files.
What You Will Do:
– Responsible for loan file review, re-verifying loan structure and qualification per automated underwriting and company guidelines.
– Meet daily, weekly and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful productivity requirements without compromising loan quality.
– Review and validate the initial loan application and third party documents required to complete re-verification of income/employment, assets and rent/mortgage history.
What You Need:
– Excellent Computer Skills.
– Microsoft Office, Excel and Google Apps experience.
– Excellent telephone, communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
– Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage large volume of loan file requests with strong attention to detail.
– Processing or mortgage operations experience.
– Constant phone interaction required. AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.