Quality Assurance Specialist
San Diego, California
Expiry Date :
Thu, 04 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
SOLUTE is a recognized industry leader in providing Software Engineering, Systems Administration, Program Management, CyberSecurity / Information Assurance, Program Support, Innovation, Systems Integration Engineering and consulting services to the United States government and prime government contractors. Our experts bring a wealth of operational knowledge and technical excellence to numerous clients throughout the Department of Defense. SOLUTE, Inc. promotes a team oriented environment, which is instrumental to our success.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will:
* Provide quality assurance for end-to-end cloud-based network and architecture spanning 6 -10 sites, 2 of which are outside the continental United States.
* Perform as a key member of the operations and maintenance team with ability to provide rapid response support.
* Perform performance monitoring and fault management, which includes networks, servers, applications and databases, collection of operational performance statistics, data analysis, identification of potential problems, and recommendation of engineering solutions for potential/existing problems.
* Provide analysis of technology change announcements, security alerts, and directives to determine total requirements, feasibility of execution, and level of effort required.
* Coordinate, monitor, respond, and detect network events in real time, utilizing a variety of Government and contractor identified tools and techniques.
* Preform other duties as assigned
* Bachelors degree/certificate in computer science, software engineering, or related information technology field, and at least 3 years of programming experience or.
* 2 years experience in applying software quality assurance (QA) methods in support of the development and maintenance of DoD software.
* Extensive experience with software QA Testing methodologies, tools, related techniques, and ability to document & implement
* Experience in Java Script, React, restful protocols, JAVA, NiFi, Solr, NoSQL, MQTT, Docker, and Linux.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
* 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
* Paid Time Off (PTO) & 10 Paid Holidays
* Highly Competitive Salary
* Educational Reimbursement
SOLUTE is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.