Quality Assurance Supervisor (New Center)
Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
Fort Worth, Texas
Expiry Date :
Sat, 12 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
WANT TO EXPAND YOUR CAREER-DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL, YOUR ABILITY TO HELP DONORS AND PATIENTS, AND YOUR ACCESS TO PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITIES? WERE GROWING _FAST_. [YOU CAN, TOO!]
Want to be a part of something exciting? HELP OCTAPHARMA PLASMA OPEN OUR NEXT DONOR CENTER! At Octapharma Plasma you can channel your passion for helping others into a medical career that is fast-paced and personally and professionally rewarding.
We own and operate plasma collection centers throughout the United States. Our services are critical to the development of life-saving patient therapies utilized by thousands of patients all over the world. Octapharma Plasma is a subsidiary of one of the worlds largest plasma products manufacturers, Octapharma AG, a Switzerland-based company that has been committed to patient care and medical innovation for over 30 years. Octapharma employs over 5,000 people and has biopharmaceutical experience in 70 countries worldwide.
QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR
THIS IS WHAT YOULL DO:
* Maintain compliance with SOP, current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) and regulatory guidelines
* Provides advice and consultation to other management team members regarding daily quality assurance issues including donor suitability and/or product quality
* Performs final QA review and release for all product shipments and associated documents to ensure shipment meets customer specifications
* Participates in the interviewing and hiring of Quality Assurance Technician and back-up
* Provides direction and oversight of Quality staff ensuring required quality tasks are completed within required time frames
* Collaborates with the Center Manager to complete all audit responses, ensuring that all audits are responded to and closed in required time frames
* Obtains certification as a Quality Trainer; responsible for training of center Quality Assurance staff
* Analyzes tracking and trending data; determines appropriate actions to improve trending
THIS IS WHO YOU ARE:
* Part brand ambassador, part clinical technician
* A person committed to excellent customer service all day, every day
* Someone with positive energy, always willing to pitch in where needed
* Understanding, patient, and genuinely authentic
* Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
* Hungry to build a great career
* Fearless Leader
THIS IS WHAT IT TAKES:
* Bachelors degree in applicable field of study preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* ASQ certification preferred
* Must have a minimum of one (1) year work experience in the biologics industry, preferably in a donor center, and a minimum of one (1) year quality assurance-related work experience
* Strong customer service skills and the ability to understand and follow protocol
* Team lead/Supervisor experience
* Possess adequate communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people of all levels
DO SATISFYING WORK. EARN REAL REWARDS AND BENEFITS.
Were widely known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is supportive and hands-on. Managers who _truly_ want you to grow and excel.
* Formal training
* Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Health savings account (HSA)
* Flexible spending account (FSA)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee assistance program (EAP)
* Wellness program
* 401k retirement plan
* Paid time off
* Company paid holidays
* Personal time
MORE ABOUT OCTAPHARMA PLASMA INC.
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.
INTERESTED? LEARN MORE ONLINE AND APPLY NOW AT:
_AND IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE ELSE WHOD BE A GREAT FIT AT OCTAPHARMA PLASMA, INC., PLEASE FORWARD THIS POSTING ALONG!_