Quality Assurance Technician
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Expiry Date :
Tue, 15 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Have you ever considered all of the technology and talent that goes into producing a gift card or a hotel key card? Maybe you should!
Let’s talk about all of the expertise involved in delivering functional print products to the world’s most recognized and respected brands — and where you might fit in.
PLI IS THE LARGEST HOSPITALITY, GIFT, AND LOYALTY CARD MANUFACTURER ON THE PLANET. But we know size without stature is meaningless. Being the biggest is the purposeful result of our determined drive to be the best. Dedicated to our customers’ success. Invested in our employees’ goals and achievements. WE WORK HARD. WE PLAY HARD.
We nurture our own and give back to our communities. We don’t just manufacture an impressive variety of card products. WE DELIVER SOLUTIONS IN CARD FORM.
As a Quality Assurance Technician at PLI Cards, you’ll inspect parts or supplies to include incoming products and materials from outside vendors along with products manufactured by the PLI team using the highest quality standards. Our Quality Assurance Technician visually checks for cosmetic defects or follows procedures and tests that inspect the functionality of a part or product. We’ll make sure you have the testing and measuring equipment you need to ensure all parts function properly to meet customer specifications and expectations. This position is critical to the overall success of our manufacturing process because our Quality Management team will rely on your inspection data to determine any flaws and implement solutions based on your observations.
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
* Inspect incoming materials, parts, and assemblies for conformance to inspection procedures and plans
* Monitor the production process to determine if parts or products meet quality specifications
* Inspect the final product made with those materials.
* Use a sampling technique to determine if machines are operating properly and the materials are flawless Document inspection results in ERP system or other format, maintaining compliance history as part of supply chain performance metrics
* Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, corrective actions, and re-validations
YOU’LL ACHIEVE QUALITY ASSURANCE OPERATIONAL OBJECTIVES BY:
* Contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
* Preparing and completing action plans
* Implementing production, productivity, quality and customer service standards
* Identifying and resolving problems