Quality Auditor – 3rd Shift (Fri-Sun 4a-6:30p)
Jack Links Protein Snacks
Expiry Date :
Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
The incumbent supports implementation of GMP, SOP, SQF, and performs plant-wide auditing functions. Completes documentation and carries out responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Perform all duties within OSHA and company safety standards; LOTO, wear PPE and maintain safety equipment.
* Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
* Immediately report all accidents and deficiencies to the lead/supervisor/manager.
* Ensure safety devices are installed and working properly.
* Monitor work environment for general food safety hazards.
* Communicate with coworkers and leaders in an effective, timely manner.
* Keep lead/supervisor informed daily of problems incurred during the shift.
* Suggest improvements; continuously improve the quality of all support activities.
* Follow good manufacturing practices and FSQ training, along with company SOPs. Observe team members to ensure compliance; coach as necessary.
* Perform pre-op depending on time, scheduling and production.
* Review of documentation for accuracy and completeness.
* Record deviations/issues into compliance tracker and inform lead/supervisor
* Review/Close out hold tags as necessary- list should be printed off daily, hold tags must be accounted for; report missing hold tags to lead/supervisor.
* GMP, SOP, SQF, Prerequisite program maintenance – accuracy, completeness, implementation; aligned with review of production paperwork, verifications, calibrations, and counseling, etc.
* Perform quality inspections on products and enter data into electronic forms/hand written form.
* Implement corrective actions on deviations found during quality inspections.
* Must demonstrate the Jack Links Values: Be Real – Relationship Driven Stewardship – Speed Matters – Self Discipline – Show Awesome Character.
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Adhere to all company personnel policies.
* Superior accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
* Must be able to pass a drug screen.
* Regular attendance is essential.
* Other duties as assigned.