Quality Control Analyst III
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Expiry Date :
Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
As a Quality Control Analyst, you will be key in ensuring data quality standard is maintained. The ideal candidate will apply a unique blend of skills essential in a collaborative role.
If you are a self-motivated professional with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and value teamwork, then we have a position for you.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
* Reviews survey inspection reports for quality standards related to the Quality First Program.
* Reviews and makes corrections in reports or refers reports back to Field Representatives for correction.
* Prepares Quality First sheets
* Reviews Customer Requirements to ensure that information is correct and meets customer needs.
* Performs quality control functions by sampling, verifying components, and reviewing and recording the technical accuracy and quality of work by field representatives.
* Provides feedback to field management and field representatives regarding technical accuracy and quality of completed reports.
* Addresses questions and assists field representatives to solve problems related to completion of survey reports.
* May perform field work of a special project nature as required.