QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST (SELENE NDA)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Expiry Date :
Thu, 04 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
New Diligence Advisors is a multi-line of business financial services firm with a mortgage servicing company, a loan diligence company, a title company, an insurance brokerage and a real estate owned company. There are locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, Horsham, PA,Salt Lake CIty, UT,and Dallas, TX. Founded in 2007 to address needs in the mortgage industry, we strive to provide amazing client and borrower experiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Quality Control oversight with focus on performance management, quality metrics, escalations and proactive training.
* Responsive to internal and external customers’ needs in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
* Assists with loan review system testing and enhancement.
* Acts as a subject matter expert for Loan Review Analysts, assisting with problem solving, issue resolution and loan review guidance.
* Escalates issues as needed and appropriate.
* Maintains high level of confidentiality to protect privacy rights.
* Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
* Establishes internal controls to reduce errors and customer complaints.
* Develops and maintains department policies and procedures.
* Provides coaching, training and development to staff to ensure company and department goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) are met.
* Measures and documents staff performance, attendance and compliance with job duties, expectations, regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures.
* Prepares and provides monthly reports to senior management.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The qualified candidate must have:
* Maintains a current knowledge of underwriting guidelines, investor guidelines, regulatory compliance and TRID practices.
* Minimum 5-7 years mortgage underwriting and mortgage quality control within the due diligence space.
* Understands the credit rating agency requirements, grading and condition clearing processes.
* In depth knowledge of USPAP standards, supplemental valuation products and reconciliation.
* Ability to produce underwriting reports, analyze results, identify issues and take corrective actions.
* Experienced with reading, analyzing and understanding various loan servicer pay histories and servicing documentation.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability and experience to manage people.
* Effectiveness as a team player.
* Ability to easily prioritize job duties according to the needs of the company.
* Strong sense of professionalism and positivity.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to develop rapport with all levels of associates and establish credibility.
* Excellent listening skills and the ability to use good judgment.
* Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills.
* Problem solving and decision making ability.
* Ability to produce quality work.
* Ability to think and solve problems strategically.
* Strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task and consistently meet multiple deadlines.
WHY SELENE NDA?
Selene NDA is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Medical, Dental &Vision
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Company paid holidays (10 ) days)
* Company paid Life Insurance
* Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene NDA reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.