Quality Control Documentation Specialist
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc.
Expiry Date :
Mon, 14 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories has an outstanding opportunity to work as part of the Quality Control chemistry team in a fast-paced environment in our Andover, MA location with possible travel to/from our Tewksbury, MA location.
As the leading company in a niche scientific market, CIL works with cutting edge researchers in clinical diagnostics, metabolic research, proteomics, environmental testing, protein discovery, drug development, metabolomics and industrial research. CIL has had consistent growth and profitability for 38 years. CIL’s growing customer base spans academia, pharmaceutical and industry, enabling collaborations with Nobel laureates, industry-leading scientists, and chemists. CIL partners with leading instrument manufacturers as well pioneering research groups that have expertise in product development and drive market growth.
The QC Documentation Specialist is responsible for performing the data review for the release of regulated and/or non-regulated materials including raw materials, in-process and finished formulations under general supervision and in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOPs). The QC Documentation Specialist also compiles data for documentation of test procedures, performs investigations, and prepares reports.
* Review data for release of GMP/ISO and/or non-regulated materials
* Follow documented procedures
* Document test data as required
* Write test procedures and SOPs as required
* Perform investigations as required
* Prepare reports as required
* BS degree in Chemistry, Chemistry Informatics or other relevant science degree
* 3 or more years of relevant industry experience (GC,GC/MS, NMR or HPLC experience a plus)
* GMP and/or ISO experience preferred
* Hands-on experience with Biovia LES/LIMS system strongly preferred
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks, take initiative, follow through
* Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
CIL offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program including generous paid time off, excellent health insurance with 100% company paid deductibles, Long Term Incentives based on profit sharing and 6% matching 401K plan.
If you meet these qualifications, please submit your resume.
CIL is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.