Quality Control Lab Technician- 2nd shift
Kutol Products Company
Expiry Date :
Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Kutol is looking for a Chemistry graduate who wants to learn and make a difference…join us and see how YOU can make an immediate impact…
Kutol is a leading manufacturer of liquid hand soaps and hand sanitizers at our LEED Certified facility in Sharonville, Ohio. Our products land in soap dispensers and public restrooms all around the country and beyond.
Our tag line, Clean Hands for a Healthy World, is more than just a slogan. It is at the core of our mission. Right now, it is helping to save lives during COVID-19 and simultaneously propelling us on a significant leap forward in growth as a company.
The Quality Control Lab Tech checks all production batches to ensure quality control. This process will include testing for a combination of pH, viscosity, solids, color, and odor before releasing the batch to be filled. If any adjustments are needed, this person will calculate those adjustments and communicate them to processing.
Essential Job Functions
* Responsible for quality control testing of all production batches on shift
* Performs chemistry analysis as required
* Provides technical assistance and necessary documentation to various internal departments as needed
* Maintain accuracy and reliability of all laboratory instruments
* Ensure lab test equipment is properly calibrated at all times and before conducting any testing
* Maintains the laboratory paperwork system according to cGMP standards
* Maintains accurate records of analysis and work performed
* Be in compliance with all company safety requirements
We are looking for someone with a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a field such as chemistry or closely related field. We want a person with experience that emphasizes quality control techniques and lab testing using HPLC and GC instrumentation in a regulated environment. The person must be able to complete all paperwork as needed, be accurate, a good communicator, and a team player.
Family owned and operated, we believe we have a great thing going for candidates from an employment stand point- an environment that emphasizes consistent values, meaningful work, great communication, and job security in a thriving industry during this uncertain time. Starting salary is $20/hr plus shift differential AND we offer additional perks when we succeed as a team. We are a drug free & tobacco free workplace.