Quality Control Line Tech – $1500 Sign-on Bonus!
Kleen Test Products
Port Washington, Wisconsin
Expiry Date :
Sun, 27 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
KLEEN TEST PRODUCTS HAS IMMEDIATE QUALITY CONTROL (QC) LINE TECH JOB OPENINGS ON 2ND (3PM TO 11PM) AND 3RD (11PM TO 7AM) AT OUR FACILITY IN PORT WASHINGTON. WE ARE A CONTRACT MANUFACTURER OF HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS TO INCLUDE CANISTER WIPES AND HAND-SANITIZER. BECOME PART OF A COMPANY THAT IS MAKING CRUCIAL AND VITAL PRODUCTS THROUGHOUT THIS PANDEMIC.
Sign-on bonus details – $1,500
$500 paid at 60 days, $1000 at 6 months. Must be in good standing to qualify. Bonus will be paid on the next full pay period once milestone has been reached.
What can KTP do for you?
* Develop yourself – Diverse experience with our product lines will keep you learning.
* Stability – We’ve never had a formal lay off – and we continue to stay busy!
* Respect and teamwork – You are not just a number at KTP; join our team and let us prove it to you!
VIDEO: Quality Control Line Techs talk about their positions [
What to expect as a KTP QC Tech?
* Quality checks done by weight, measurement, and visual
* Document results and tests accurately and timely
* Communicate quality variances to management
* Monitor processes to ensure compliance with the quality system
* Operate testing equipment such as pH meter, balance, vacuum test equipment, etc.
* Ensure identification and trace-ability of material on the production line
What comes next?
* Easy to apply – Less than 5 minutes to complete our online app
* Interview – Meet your future team!
* Ability to move from department to department in a manufacturing environment, meeting and communicating with machine operators on corrective actions.
* High school diploma or GED
* The ideal candidate will have at least 3-6 months experience in a similar role
* Requires a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
* Ability to write and document results of quality inspections. Ability to communicate problems and solutions.
* Ability to learn basic spreadsheet and word processing software programs
* Ability to calculate simple math problem using the metric system
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information