Quality Control Monitor
Expiry Date :
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
CDR Maguire Inc., a national engineering and emergency management firm, is seeking local, reliable individuals to serve as Debris Monitors to help several Oregon communities respond and recover from the Oregon Wildfires of 2020. Debris Monitors will be responsible for monitoring the Hauler trucks as they clear debris while documenting their daily activities and ensuring that debris clean-up complies with federal regulations.
Employees will be provided the necessary job training. The position pay starts at $18.50 dollars an hour and time and a half for all work over 40 hours each week. Per diem and/or mileage reimbursement may be available but is not guaranteed.
* Ability to mobilize within 24-48 hours and commit to a minimum of a 4-week assignment
* working long hourly shifts – More than 12 hours a day 40 hours and 6 days a week (M-Sat) (subject to overtime pay where applicable)
* stand and/or sit for long periods of time
* working in potentially unstable risky conditions
* Reside within commuting distance of the project area(s)
* Must have or be able to provide your own heavy duty boots that are water repellent and cover and support the ankle and long pants.
* Have a smart phone and charger with the ability to download apps
* Have excellent penmanship
* Be able to understand and comply with all safety requirements
* Provide your own reliable transportation
* Have and present a valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance
* Submit and pass a drug and background screen.
* Provide documentation that proves your identity and eligibility to work in the United States
* Ability to lift more than 10+ pounds and load onto shelves
* Ability to withstand constant exposure to outside elements including heat or cold depending on job location.
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D. Must be able to work in the United States to apply.