Quality Control (QC) Line Tech – $1500 Sign-on Bonus!
Kleen Test Products
Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
KLEEN TEST PRODUCTS HAS IMMEDIATE QUALITY CONTROL (QC) LINE TECH JOB OPENINGS!
Sign-on bonus details – $1,500
$500 paid at 60 days, $1000 at 6 months. Must be in good standing to qualify. Bonus will be paid on the next full pay period once milestone has been reached. Applicable to this position only.
What can KTP do for you?
* Develop yourself – Opportunities for rapid growth and advancement
* Stability – We’ve never had a lay off!
* Respect and teamwork – You are not just a number at KTP; join our team and let us prove it to you!
VIDEO: Quality Control Line Techs talk about their positions [
What to expect as a KTP QC Tech?
* Quality checks done by weight, measurement, and visual
* Document results and tests accurately and timely
* Communicate quality variances to management
* Monitor processes to ensure compliance with the quality system
* Operate testing equipment such as pH meter, balance, vacuum test equipment, etc.
* Ensure identification and trace-ability of material on the production line
What comes next?
* Easy to apply – Less than 5 minutes to complete our online app
* Interview – Meet your future team!
* Quick hire – Start as early as tomorrow!
* Ability to move from department to department in a manufacturing environment, meeting and communicating with machine operators on corrective actions.
* High school diploma or GED
* The ideal candidate will have at least 3-6 months experience in a similar role
* Requires a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
* Ability to write and document results of quality inspections. Ability to communicate problems and solutions.
* Ability to learn basic spreadsheet and word processing software programs
* Ability to calculate simple math problem using the metric system
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with information
_Employees of Kleen Test Products Corp. and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, marital status, gender or age._