Quality Control (QC) Line Tech *$1500 SIGN-ON BONUS*
Kleen Test Products
Expiry Date :
Sun, 27 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
If you enjoy work in a quality assurance job, with opportunity for career growth, we encourage you to apply for the Quality Control Line Tech position at our facility in Strasburg. We have an immediate opening on 3rd shift. Guided by a clients documentation, a quality inspection is done by weight, measurement, and visual means to ensure in-process and finished products are within specifications.
In this role, you will ensure compliance with the quality system by performing quality checks and a variety of tests to evaluate product quality. You will be required to communicate any variances to the appropriate personnel, and assist Management in taking necessary corrective action.
Sign-on Bonus Details
$500 paid at 60 days, $1000 at 6 months. Must be in good standing to qualify. Bonus will be paid on the next full pay period once the milestone has been reached.
The Quality Control Line Tech’s work day includes:
* As the quality assurance inspections are performed, document results and tests accurately and timely on in-process and finished goods on paper and computer.
* Makes appropriate determinations based on the quality system and communicates variances to the appropriate personnel.
* Monitors processes to ensure compliance with the quality system.
* Develops and communicates solutions when issues are noted.
* Correctly operates testing equipment such as pH meter, balance, vacuum test equipment, etc.
* Ensures identification and traceability of material on the production line.
* Observes all safety and quality procedures while completing required duties.
* Processes all paperwork accurately and timely.
* Enforces good manufacturing practices and other quality polices and procedures.
* Performs packing duties including palletizing, stacking, and packing cases.
* Assists with waste removal from line and/or plant.
* Experience and exposure in manufacturing and administrative roles, not necessarily at the same time.
* Ability to move from department to department in a manufacturing environment, meeting and communicating with machine operators on corrective actions.
* High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 3-6 months experience and/or training in similar disciplines to Quality Control / Quality Assurance.
* Strong attention to detail is a must.
* Ability to read and interpret documents, quality procedure manuals, and customer specifications.
* Ability to write and document results of quality inspections; Ability to communicate problems and solutions to all levels of organization.
* Ability to calculate simple math problem using the metric system. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.