Quality Control Specialist
Spectra Tech, LLC
Expiry Date :
Fri, 04 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Spectra Tech, LLC is currently seeking a Quality Control Specialist, for a contract in Aberdeen, MD.
The Quality Control (QC) manager will describe all methods, procedures and documentation needed to fulfill the quality and safety of the contract. The QC manager will identify potential risk areas and will be responsible for the implementation, documentation, and execution of the quality control on the project.
The ideal candidate will ensure projects comply with applicable plans, standards, and specifications. This role includes direct oversight and review of the entire documentation and physical inspection of the workflow process to ensure quality is maintained.
The ideal candidate willprovide mission critical communications, infrastructure upgrade and improve property management processes across the program.
Required (Minimum) Qualifications
* Three years’ experience as a quality control manager
* Experience working with the COR/TCOR to verify the quality, acceptability, and effectiveness of results and deliverables in accordance with the CDRLs and Contract Performance Requirements Summary (PRS).
* Experience conducting regularly scheduled and random inspections of employees and work performed.
* Demonstrated experience providing weekly and monthly status reports to both senior management and the government.
* Identify risk and provide corrective action for those risks
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
* Have existing relationships with Federal government & DoD customers
* Experience enforcing corporate or site quality control programs
* Written and Oral communication with customer, subcontractors, and internally to provide project updates
* Active Secret Clearance
* Valid Driver’s License
* Other duties as assigned
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required.
As a condition of employment, may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening, as well as have acceptable reference and background check results to obtain access to military base. Must have reliable transportation to/from work a necessity and must be able to obtain access to military installations.