Quality Control Technician
De Witt, Iowa
Expiry Date :
Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Technician to join our team. Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, the Quality Control Technician is responsible for assuring the processes, products, and systems meet the requirements of the internal and customer specifications. The shift hours are 7:00 am – 3:30 pm.
* Inspects and approves of raw materials by collecting materials samples; conducting inspections and physical tests of materials and rejecting any nonconforming material.
* Collect, report, and enter raw material, finish goods, and pre-mix data into database.
* Inspects in-process product by confirming specifications, conducting visual and physical tests.
* Inspects containers for regulatory requirements and labels appropriately
* Determine disposition of finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests and rejecting any nonconforming material.
* Maintains quality assurance operations by following quality assurance policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Certify finished product. Provide certificates and other documentation as needed.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
* Maintains laboratory equipment by following operating instructions, performing basic maintenance and calibration as required.
* Assists in various lab duties.
* All other duties as assigned.