Quality Control Technician
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc.
Expiry Date :
Wed, 30 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc. has an outstanding opportunity for a Quality Control Technician to work within the Quality Control Analytical Laboratory team based onsite in our Andover, MA location. This position supports both GMP and non-GMP Quality Control and requires occasional travel to our Tewksbury, MA location.
As the leading company in a niche scientific market, CIL works with cutting edge researchers in clinical diagnostics, metabolic research, proteomics, environmental testing, protein discovery, drug development, metabolomics, and industrial research. CIL’s growing customer base spans academia, pharmaceutical and industry, enabling collaborations with Nobel laureates, industry-leading scientists, and chemists. CIL partners with leading instrument manufacturers as well pioneering research groups that have expertise in product development and drive market growth. CIL is a subsidiary of the Otsuka Pharmaceutical Group and has had consistent growth for 40 years.
* Read, understand, and follow GMP guidelines and practices
* Monitor, calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment as a routine
* Sample and transport raw materials and product materials
* Maintain general and chemical supplies in support of laboratory
* Perform some basic analytical testing such as pH and conductivity analysis
Have general proficiency and willingness to perform the following:
* Read and understand documents procedures, protocols and summary reports
* Function within laboratory scheduling and coordinating with good teamwork
* Create and maintain records for inventory and supplies as needed
* B.S. or B.A. degree in a science area
* One year or more of related laboratory experience
* Ability to function as a team member, taking and following instructions from other staff
* Demonstrated ability to follow documented standard operating procedures
* Demonstrated ability/experience to maintain organized records and documentation
* Must be able to multi-task and plan efficiently in a coordinated technical environment
* Organized with a high attention to detail
* Valid drivers license
Sorry, we will not be providing relocation assistance for this position. Only local, New England area candidates need apply.
CIL offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program including generous paid time off, health insurance with 100% company paid deductibles, Long Term Incentives and 6% matching 401K plan.
CIS is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Learn more about us on our website: [
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc. (CIL) is the worlds leading producer of stable isotopes [ stable isotope-labeled compounds. With nearly 600 employees and laboratories in four countries, CIL specializes in the process of labeling biochemical and organic compounds with highly enriched, stable (nonradioactive) isotopes of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen. Our chemists substitute common atoms (e.g., 1H, 12C, 14N, 16O) with rare, highly valued isotopes (e.g., 2H or D, 13C, 15N, 18O) so that the final product can be readily measured or traced using mass spectrometry (MS) or nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR). CILs products are utilized in laboratories, medical, government and academic research centers and health care facilities worldwide.
We are proud that CIL products have contributed to medical advancements in cancer research, new-drug development, environmental analysis, and medical diagnostic research. In the past decade, as the fields of proteomics and metabolomics have developed as leading techniques for determining biomarkers for disease presence, progression and the monitoring of therapeutic response, CIL has worked closely with industry leaders and researchers to provide the stable isotope-labeled tools needed for improved quantitation and qualification of complex biological systems.
After decades of research, stable isotopes have found their place in an ever expanding commercial scale applications in pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, flat panel displays as well as other high technology fields specifically with deuterium oxide (D2O) and deuterium gases. Pharmaceutical companies have begun to investigate deuteration of molecules that may provide advantages over their existing nondeuterated counterparts. In addition, increasing research into the potential medical advantages of new deuterated drugs is also occurring. In high technology, deuterated organic molecules and deuterium gas are commonly used in the manufacturing of microelectronics and OLEDs, which contribute to the increased lifetime of the devices.
Learn more about us on our website: [