Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Invenco is growing very quickly in North America – and we are looking for new a new Quality Engineer to join our customer focused team based in Tampa Florida. This is a new position due to customer demand, you will be involved in ensuring the quality for our new products and will work closely as part of the development team.
About the roleThis will be a varied and interesting position – you will be working in a busy and focused environment building payments technology for our customers. Located in the beautiful Tampa, Florida the purpose of this role is to develop necessary test systems and processes that enable a robust and reliable production release of Invencos products in the region.
In this position you will be involved in the following:
* Production client test system Analysis, Design and Development.
* Production Client Test System Support and Maintenance.
Skills & Experience We are looking for someone who is passionate about testing, continuous improvement and strive for high standards of quality. The ideal candidate will have strong customer-orientated delivery focus, an ability to establish strong relationships and proven time management and organizational skills. We are happy to consider candidates with limited experience – most importantly you will have an attitude for building high quality products and love testing.
Ideally you will hold the following experience:
* 2+ years experience in an engineer role with software, hardware, development testing and product development experience (ideally software application and system integration experience with product development knowledge).
* 1-3 years IT testing experience.
* An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Understanding of UL EMV level 3 certification requirements.
* Experience with UL Collis test equipment.
* Strong technical documentation/interpretation skills.
* Experience using test methodologies and processes within a technical environment.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Willingness to learn new technology skills to keep pace with the improvements of the testing process.
* Problem analysis skills.
* Proven time management and organizational skills.
Invenco is on an unprecedented growth curve as we intersect global payments change with revolutionary hi-tech products, services and solutions. Our highly talented and diverse team is spread all over the world to meet that demand with offices in the US, UK, Malaysia and Canada. We currently have a once in a career opportunity in front of us and need even more great people on our team. As one of New Zealands most awarded companies – including being named 2018 NZ Hi-Tech Company of the Year – there has never been a better time to join us.
Invenco provides a challenging and enabling environment which motivates people to bring their best selves to work to deliver revolutionary self-service payment products. Our culture revolves around our values of Winning, Collaboration and Inventiveness. You will be part of a diverse workforce, and we pride ourselves on our inclusive work environment.
We offer a strong Total Rewards package including the following benefits: competitive compensation, medical, dental & vision insurance, flexible spending account, health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan, a minimum of 15 days PTO plus paid statutory holidays, birthday leave and commitment around your social, health and wellbeing.
A range of employee perks & discounts will be at your fingertips, courtesy our payroll partner. We offer ongoing learning and development courses, investing in our peoples growth is key. You also have the flexibility to balance your work-life in a way that’s right for you.
Invenco takes the health & safety for all our employees very seriously and ensure that we provide a safe and supported environment.
How to apply?If this sounds like the role for you, hit the "Apply Now" button. Please ensure you attach a resume and cover letter addressing how you meet the key criteria.