Affinity Executive Search
Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
This position reports directly to the Quality Manager.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
* Customer quality responsibilities
* Training of operators in standardized processes
* Coordinate dimensional evaluations
* Complete capability study
* Audit/document quality systems
* Problem solve assembly issues
* Work closely with manufacturing team members as well as interact directly with suppliers and customers
* Assist in maintaining LPA process
* Troubleshoot quality issues with the Operations and Technical department
* Root cause analysis through fast track response process
* Assist in the development and mentoring of the Quality techs
* Support Quality Manager in daily functions as needed
* Audit internal process to ensure they meet TS/ISO Standards
* Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and validation of CMM programs used for the measurements of manufactured and supplied parts using PC DMIS+CAD software/ Polyworks.
* Read and interpret GD&T to determine dimensions and tolerance specifications.
* Prepare sample submissions (PPAP) to include final product inspection on PPAP, Engineering, Production Trial Run, and other samples.
* Assist Process Engineer/Technical Group with qualification and validation of new or changed tooling, fixtures, and parts.
* Analyze inspection reports to determine adherence to drawings, specifications, and to troubleshoot failure mode.
* Assist and support manufacturing/production personnel with various inspection activities.
* Ensure Gauge Calibration is carried out according to ISO/TS16949 standards.
* Maintenance of laboratory equipment and CMM Chuck Fixtures
* Bachelor degree with 2-4 years of related experience or 3-5 years related experience in a quality manufacturing environment, automotive preferred.
* Good computer skills including typing and the use of Microsoft products
* 1 year or more CMM programming and/or operating experience
* Conceptual knowledge of production part approval process (PPAP) and relevant requirements preferred
* Working knowledge of SPC, capability studies, PFMEAs, and Control Plans
* Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
* Successful candidates will also possess strong judgment /decision making skills, problem solving and communication skills.
* Strong analytic problem solving skills
* Able to work well under pressure while managing competing demands and tight deadlines
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision