NTT DATA Corporation
San Francisco, California
Expiry Date :
Wed, 16 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join our team in San Francisco, San Leandro, Fremont, California (US-CA), United States (US).
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Utilize Selenium, Java, TestNG, Maven, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, Appium, Mockito, LISA ITKO to automate and virtualize manual test cases
* Develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for highly visible mission critical applications
* Support general activities within a scrum team such as but not limited to: provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, analyze business requirements and technical documentation, document test strategies and test plans, design and execute manual test cases, automate test cases and maintain of existing regression suites, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality
* Work closely with application development leads, QA leads from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration
* Develop original and/or complex code and/or provide coding guidance to less experienced staff
* Lead and/or perform modeling, simulation and analysis effort
* Verify program logic by overseeing preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in overall system testing.
* Develop new documentation, participate in the development of department technical procedures and design user guides
* Guide and direct less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issue
* 5 plus years of Manual and Automation QA experience
* 5 plus years of Java experience
* 5 plus years of experience with Selenium
* 2 plus years of Behavior Driven Development
* 3 plus years of TestNG, Appium experience
* 3 plus years of Agile and JIRA experience
* 3 plus years of mobile banking experience
* 3 plus years of Quality Center experience
* Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans, solutions and test scripts
* Experience leading projects that require integration of multiple technology systems to deliver new online functionality and user experience
* Ability to identify and recommend new policies/programs that improve existing products or develop new programs
* Ability to identify root-cause issues/improvement opportunities, and design approaches/programs/products to improve overall quality assurance
* Ability to act as a liaison between the technical design staff and business requester to ensure all requirements are met
* Knowledge and understanding of design and development of modern web applications and mobile technologies
* Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: for technical design documentation used by engineering teams
* Knowledge and understanding of technical documentation: impact analysis, detailed designs and unit test plans
* Ability to consult at the highest technical level on design: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
ABOUT NTT DATA SERVICES
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WILL CONSIDER ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, GENDER, DISABILITY, AGE, VETERAN-STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, OR ANY OTHER CLASS PROTECTED BY LAW.
NEAREST MAJOR MARKET: San Francisco
NEAREST SECONDARY MARKET: Oakland
Consulting, Developer, Java, Quality Assurance, Testing, Technology