Tower Oakes Industrial Park, Maryland
Expiry Date :
Sat, 07 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
VariQ is are seeking an experienced QUALITY MANAGER to oversee our quality assurance program. The Quality Manager will review and analyze current QA processes to identify inefficiencies and areas that need improvement. To resolve these issues, you will collaborate with other department heads to implement changes to increase efficiency while maintaining high-quality levels. You will work proactively with Executive Leadership, Managers, and Employees to maintain a program of continual improvement within their areas of responsibility. Our ideal candidate has at least three years of experience in quality assurance. Experience in Pre-Assessment, Stage Audits, and Surveillance Audits is beneficial.
* LOCATION: Rockville MD
* SALARY:Dependent upon experience
* AVAILABLE: ASAP
* Manage and maintain departmental organization and systems for ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000:2011, ISO 9001:2015, CMMI DEV V 2.0 L3, CMMI SVC V2.0 L3.
* Accomplish quality assurance objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meet quality assurance objectives by estimating requirements; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Develop quality assurance plans by conducting risk analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
* Validate quality processes by establishing service/product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
* Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
* Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Update job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.