Affinity Executive Search
Expiry Date :
Mon, 05 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
The Quality Manager is responsible for leading the quality function for this automotive manufacturing plant. They will be responsible for assuring that the products manufactured and services provided meet customer requirements. The Quality Manager will ensure that the Quality Systems are aligned with the corporate Quality System well as the ISO/TS16949 standard and other applicable automotive quality standards and applicable customer specific requirements.
* Will lead the quality department.
* Responsible for leading and coaching team members in the use of Six Sigma Black Belt tools.
* Accountable for compliance to customer specifications.
* Accountable for reporting to management quality performance for the plant.
* Ensures integrity of the Quality Management System.
* Responsible for corrective and preventative actions.
* Develops budget and monitor conformance to the plan.
* Bachelor Degree Engineering
* Knowledge of ISO 2001, TS 16949, and ISO 14001 standards.
* Six Sigma Blackbelt.
* Experience leading Continuous Improvement teams.
* Thorough understanding of APQP, Change Management, FMEA, SPC implementation.
* Project Management Skills.