Regional Regulatory Specialist
Expiry Date :
Sat, 17 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Reporting to the Regional Manager of Government Relations, you will have substantial contact with state regulatory officials on the timely approval and implementation of ISO filings, and related issues. You will monitor all property/casualty insurance legislation and regulations impacting ISO products and operations. You will be expected to maintain awareness of current events and topics at the local and regional level and maintain relations and liaise with local industry trade associations and other relevant organizations and stakeholders.
* Timely submission, approval and implementation of ISOs regulatory filings of insurance program coverage forms, manuals, pricing and related products.
* Engage with other field offices and ISO divisions to develop coordinated solutions to regional and local issues affecting ISO products and services.
* Represent ISO interests at industry forums as required.
* Contribute to the development of ISOs positions on specific P&C insurance sector industry topics at the regional and local level.
* Provide technical support to local industry trade associations and other interested stakeholders.
* Ensure compliance with all insurance product related regulatory and legislative requirements.