Regional Sales Manager – Medical Devices, CBE
Rutherford, New Jersey
Expiry Date :
Fri, 06 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
The Regional Sales Manager -Medical Devices Sector, CBE generates revenue utilizing a consultative selling approach. Cultivates new business opportunitiesand developslong-term business partnershipswithin the clients in service and manufacturing industries.Assesses customer needs, creates solutions based on the CBE product portfolio, including industry recognized training and certification, ISO standards and other complimentary schemes. Achieves a sales target and increases revenue through selling clients SGSsolutions applicable for their businesses.
* Achieves sales revenue goals in a defined sales territory.
* Responsible for all sales activities to include: audits, training and full solutions within assigned territory.
* Develops and implements agreed upon business/marketing plan which will meet both personal and business goals by expanding customer base in the assigned territory.
* Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term overall account goals in line with SGS vision and values.
* Develops a database maintained in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system of qualified leads attained through consultant referrals, face to face meetings, calls, direct mail, email, and networking.
* Sells and makes recommendations to prospects and clients on the various solutions the company offers to solve their business issues.
* Generates proposals in compliance with Accreditation Body requirements and/or product sector requirements.
* Maximizes all opportunities within the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from competitors.
* Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned territory and /or product sector.
* Gathers and submits detailed business information for pricing.
* Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify a prospects business challenges and the effects of those challenges.
* Participates in and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients.
* Maintains effective working team relationships with all support departments.
* Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans.
* Includes the appropriate International Sales Manager (ISM) and/or International Account Manager (IAM) on any opportunities that meet the criteria for a Global Key Account.
* At all times, adopts safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety of SGS employees and clients, in line with SGS policies and procedures.
* At all times, complies with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
* Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned.