Research Executive – Manhattan
Healthcare Research Worldwide
New York City, New York
Expiry Date :
Mon, 28 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
We are the market research partner of choice for healthcare, pharma and biotech businesses seeking a competitive edge, through scientifically grounded methodologies and perceptive insight. Not only do we work with world renowned giants of the healthcare industry, but we also partner with up and coming organisations. Whichever the client, our continuous quest to get beneath the surface and truly understand peoples behaviour and the decisions they make ensures we are the go-to partner for insight driven research. Were considered thought leaders in our field, particularly when it comes to behavioural science. Thats part of the reason weve won so many awards for our work!
With offices in the US and UK, and our large network of established local fieldwork partners, we are equipped to follow wherever our clients needs take us, anywhere in the world. Our ethos is underpinned by our philosophy of accessing reality, and we are always striving to get as close to the truth as possible and proactively pursue multiple ways to help us achieve this. Aside from all this, we think were a great group of people to work with, with a hugely inclusive culture and genuine desire to have fun whilst we get things done!
Purpose of the role:
Research Executives are responsible for liaising with HRW SRE(s) and/or Project Leaders and any nominated client companies in order to deliver HRW projects. They have prime responsibility for handling client projects from the internal initiation meeting through to report writing and/or debrief preparation, working closely with the Project Leader to ensure that the research design, analysis and interpretation of results fulfils clients need.
Your role will be one of the key members of a talented Research team in the US. Team is the key word here. Whilst we expect you will come to us with some experience, we still recognise that youll have a lot to take in and learn. Your role is one of support but in time youll be given some of your own projects to run and well set out a clear pathway to advance your career with us. You will also have guidance from some of the most talented researchers in our industry. We all work together to ensure our clients are delighted at every step of their journey with HRW.
What you will be doing:
* To define, in consultation with the Project Leader, appropriate research protocols which provide solutions to each client brief. These will draw from HRWs repertoire of techniques and may combine both qualitative and quantitative techniques
* To manage research assistant(s) and trainee research executive(s) within the research team and brief colleagues from other departments/teams on all aspects of projects, to ensure accurate and timely execution of the research.
* To design questionnaires, discussion guides & paperwork and ensure they are approved by the Project Leader, Moderator, Client, Field, Data Processing & Analysis.
* To help draw up schedules (timings, briefings, etc.) in consultation with the Project Leader, for all aspects of each project and ensure that they are issued and agreed by all relevant personnel.
* To analyse qualitative, quantitative and diagnostic data providing considered reporting, interpretation and recommendations for discussion with the Project Leader prior to the debrief
* To monitor actual performance against budgeted costs on all projects, taking any necessary remedial action as agreed with Senior Management
* To assist Senior Management with any other tasks as required
What would really make you stand out as a candidate?
Apart from everything weve outlined below, were looking for someone who is super organised, curious and a true team player. Someone who not only loves Research but also understands the importance of commercially developing a broad client base. Its highly likely youll come from a background of insight driven research within the healthcare sector. This is a chance to help define and develop an agency culture of inclusiveness, ambition and drive so if you demonstrate these attributes, we will remember you.
Teams who play together, stay together, and in addition to our regular company days, and our many diverse social activities, we also recognise the importance of holistic wellbeing and value perks such as:
* 4pm finishes on a Friday
* Flexible working hours and home working permitted (subject to business requirements)
* Regular company off-site meetings, socials and training days
* Social events including breakfasts, lunches and drinks
* Access to a discount portal providing hundreds of discounts for popular products and services
* Competitive holiday/vacation allowance
* Mentoring scheme
* Rest time scheme to recover from travel and late working
* Volunteer days