Research Executive – Manhattan
Healthcare Research Worldwide
New York City, New York
Expiry Date :
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
If you take pride in making a difference and want to be part of an award winning global market research team, then look no further!
HRW are dynamic and passionate in their delivery of scientifically grounded and powerful insights to our Pharmaceutical and Healthcare clients.
With our continuous quest to get beneath the surface and truly understand peoples behaviour and the decisions they make, HRW access reality.
As innovative and thought leading experts, HRW put progression, growth and reward at the heart of our company.
* As Research Exec, you are responsible for liaising with Senior Researchers and / or Project Leaders as well as client company contacts in order to coordinate HRW projects.
* The Exec role takes primary responsibility for handling client projects from internal initiation meeting through to report writing and / or debrief preparation.
* Working closely with the Project Leader the Exec role supports ensuring that research design, analysis and interpretation of results fulfils the client’s needs.
* The Key responsibilities include designing questionnaires, discussion guides and coordinating all project admin through approval by Project Leader, Moderator, Client, Field, Data processing & Analysis.
* Conducting data analysis, ensuring smooth project progression and analysing quantitative and qualitative diagnostic data are among the routine tasks this role will engage with.
* As a Research Executive, you will be a well organised individual who prioritises well according to changing business needs and deadlines.
* You may have experience in Pharma Market Research ideally from an agency setting.
* You will have relevant Market Research experience, preferably in both Quantitative and Qualitative projects.
* As a key communicator, you will confidently, professionally and concisely liaise with internal and external stakeholders and deliver a high quality service..
Teams who play together, stay together, and in addition to our regular company days, and our many diverse social activities, we also recognise the importance of holistic wellbeing and value perks such as:
* 4pm finishes on a Friday
* Flexible working hours and home working permitted (subject to business requirements)
* Regular company off-site meetings, socials and training days
* Social events including breakfasts, lunches and drinks
* Access to a discount portal providing hundreds of discounts for popular products and services
* Competitive holiday/vacation allowance
* Mentoring scheme
* Rest time scheme to recover from travel and late working
* Volunteer days