Expiry Date :
Fri, 06 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Full-timeEstimated: $55,000 – $74,000 a year3 hours ago
– Research & development
– Grant writing
– Communication skills
– Drug discovery
– Doctoral degree
Full Job Description
– scientific and technical expertise to drug discovery programs to impact the future of new drug candidate development.
– Conceptualize and design experiments for disease models.
– Provide scientific inputs in identifying, evaluating, innovating and developing novel preclinical opportunities.
– Author patent applications.
– Author manuscripts for quality publications in top-tier journals.
– Grant writing. Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations.
– Monitor and expand progress of company’s existing research projects and coordinate related tasks.
– Maintain awareness of scientific and technical developments in the field.
– Conduct literature reviews.
Job Specific Requirements:
– Experience in basic/translational research and development.
– Experience in technologies like RNA silencing (antisense or RNAi), shRNA and/or gene editing platforms like CRISPR.
– Experience in early stage drug development is a plus.
– Consistent publication record in peer reviewed journals (patents are a plus).
– Experience in grant writing is recommended but not required.
– Ability to work in a startup environment.
– Experience in performing in vitro, in vivo and ex vivo experiments.
– Candidate should be able to review the literature to formulate new ideas and have the ability to work independently as well as with an interdisciplinary team of scientists in a highly collaborative environment.
– Strong conceptual innovating thinking and ability to integrate input from diverse fields of research and drug development.
– Strong communication and public presentation skills.
– Strong aptitude in problem-solving.
– Strong ability to multi-task and handle multiple programs.
– Strong results driven personality, high level of enthusiasm, motivation, and energy.
– Flexibility to acquire itional competencies and skill sets as mandated by the changing needs of the organization.
Education Requirements: Ph.D. or M.D. degree (M.D./Ph.D. is a plus) with relevant experience.
Pay Range: Commensurate with level of experience.
To please e-mail a brief statement of interest and CV to .
Show full job description