RN, Stroke Coordinator- Quality Assurance
Expiry Date :
Sun, 25 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Coordinates activities of a clinical program. Verifies that patients’ needs are met and evaluates program performance. Participates in planning of work assignments and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments. Plans and organizes training for unit staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Attendance at the following: Stroke Conference Yearly (2-3 Day Conference)
* Five (5) years nursing experience required; Five (5) years Emergency or Critical Care experience in area of practice preferred
* Current Texas RN license required.
* CPR (American Heart Association)
* NIH SS Certification
* PCCN, CCRN or CNRN (Certified Neurological Registered Nurse)