Robotics Research Scientist – Manipulation/Motion Planning
Santa Clara, California
Expiry Date :
Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
We are looking for Robotics Research Scientist to develop cutting edge robotic applications. You will work with teams in US Silicon Valley and Shanghai to integrate multiple software/hardware modules into our innovative robots.
1. Develop advanced algorithms/techniques for robotic manipulation task.
2. Collaborate closely with roboticist, control engineer, computer vision engineer, mechanical engineer, test engineer, and robots.
3. Implement, test, debug, and maintain robotic software modules.
1. Master or Ph.D. in computer science, robotics, or related field.
2. Knowledge of robotic task and motion planning
3. knowledge of high DOFs dynamics and kinematics.
4. Experience with trajectory optimization, high DOFs motion planning (sampling-based and heuristic search algorithm).
5. Experience with reactive motion planner.
6. Experience with robotic manipulation, (prehensile and non-prehensile) grasping, skill learning.
7. Experience on building robotic simulator and 3D graphic rendering.
8. Experience with commercial software development processes: good software hygiene regarding code documentation, unit testing, bug tracking, and version control.
9. Proficiency in C++.
10. Experience with software development on/with robotic and/or automation platforms.
11. Experience with Linux system.
12. Experience with Git.
13. Experience with CMake.