ENCO Pharmaceutical Development, Inc.
Cary, North Carolina
Expiry Date :
Wed, 23 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
The Company is currently accepting applications for Scientist positions at its fixed facilities in Cary, NC, as well as for work at client sites across the United States. Extensive experience in various chromatographic techniques, primarily HPLC is required.
The successful candidate will have strong cGMP analytical skills, and be capable of working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Prior work experience in a contract research organization (CRO) or pharmaceutical organization is required.
* Develop, validate, and troubleshoot chromatographic methods for the testing of samples including raw materials, process intermediates, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and finished products.
* Perform analytical testing on inactive and active ingredients, packaging components, and in-process, finished product and stability samples to ensure product is safe, effective, and meets established EPDI quality standards.
* Use a wide variety of sophisticated equipment with responsibility for operation, maintenance, and daily calibration check (if appropriate).
* Experience using various compendial techniques, primarily bench chemistry.
* Evaluate laboratory results critically by comparing to established specifications, acceptance criteria, and historical trends. Recognize and record unexpected laboratory developments.
* Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry or equivalent discipline with appropriate experience (Typically 5 + years with Bachelors or 2 + years with Masters Degree)
* Prior experience HPLC and Chromatographic Data System (preferably Empower)
* Prior experience in a cGMP environment
* Experience in developing and executing Method Development & Validation protocols
* 5 years of pharmaceutical industry or 7 years of analytical chemistry experience directly relevant to the instrumentation / responsibilities
ENCO offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including employer-subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) retirement program, and two weeks of paid vacation each year.