Senior Associate, IPC Analytical Chemistry
Expiry Date :
Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
This position supports in-process analytical and internal production. The primary focus of the position will be in the development of new or application of existing in-process analytical methods to improve efficiency and scalability of oligomer manufacturing process including synthesis, purification and characterization at pilot scale.
Primary Responsibilities include:
– Provide assistance for In-process analytical method development as needed
– Support process development and internal production for fraction analysis
– Write and review development reports to support process analytical technology (PAT) development
– Maintaining in-house analytical instrument and coordinating regular PMs
– Perform other related duties incidental to the work described
Education and Skills Requirements:
– B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry or related field, or the equivalent experience obtained through working in a laboratory setting
– 5+ years of experience in analytical method development and/or application
– Extensive hand on experience with HPLC, LC-MS, mass spectrometry, and UV-VIS for R & D or API processdevelopment and production
– Effective written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to interact within process development team and provide timely support for the completion of requested analyses
– Operate as part of a team in providing a functional, safe working environment while maximizing laboratory efficiency
– Able to handle multi-task workload and perform duties in a fast-paced environment
– Recognized by former peers, colleagues, managers and direct reports for attributes congruent with Sarepta Values: Drive, Excellence, Resilience, Teamwork, Innovation and Compassion
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.