Senior Clinical Data Manager
Morrisville, North Carolina
Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
We are excited to be expanding our Data Management team and looking for an experienced, highly motivated Clinical Data Manager to share our passion of improving lives through clinical trials. This is a home-based position working for a TFS client, working with complex and large data.
TFS is a Global CRO headquartered in Sweden. We genuinely believe that Global in mind and local at heart is the core of our success. At TFS, you will be offered the possibility to develop in a global organization with a company culture distinguished by passion, innovation and talent.
Key responsibilities include:
* Responsible for Clinical Data Management activities for assigned study
* Act as Lead Clinical Data Manager for assigned data management projects
* Review Study Protocol Develop CRF or review of sponsor-generated CRFs
* Develop Database Define and program edit checks
* Responsible to prepare, finalize and archive all related DM documentation
* Develop Data Management Plan and Data Management Report
* 4 year Bachelors Degree, preferably in a relevant discipline
* Minimum 5 years relevant data management experience
* Experience working within Medidata Rave
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* Ability to deal effectively with sponsors and internal customers
A great place to work. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent and, passionate experts. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients.