Senior Data Science Analyst
Indiana University Health
Expiry Date :
Fri, 06 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Serves as the subject matter expert and highest level technical resource to all levels of management, associates, and analyst positions. Leads and mentors intermediate and junior level analysts. Understands complex business processes and develops models appropriately. Identifies cleanses, and integrates disparet data sources. Analyzes data sets and communicates results to stakeholders. Ensures the effective use of financial and operational data that may be relied upon by the organization. Risk Adjustment experience would be a huge benefit for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Qualifications For The Senior Data Science Analyst Role
– Bachelors Degree required. Masters preferred .
– Ability to lead teams through complex, technical projects required.
– 7-10 Years of Experience required., Demonstrated Experience in the Healthcare Industry required.
– Significant experience using Tableau, Qlikview, Business Objects, Power BI, or other Business Intelligence tools required.
– Requires Expert Level MS Excel, MS SQL Server, and MS SSRS skills.