Senior ETL & QA Automation Engineer Wavicle Data – Chicago, IL
Wavicle Data Solutions
Expiry Date :
Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Wavicle Data Solutions, a data analytics consulting firm, is recognized on the Inc 500 as one of the fastest growing IT service companies in the US. Our growth comes from service excellence and creating a great employee community. Wavicle is built upon the principle that modern organizations rely on data to drive their businesses, yet not every company has the time, staff, or knowledge to leverage this valuable resource. Wavicles driving purpose is to help these organizations craft custom data solutions focused on Big Data, Cloud and Analytics.
SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER :
* Highly qualified and experienced with testing large scale applications end-to-end (backend as well as web based UIs) with automation frameworks / tools.
* 8 – 10 years of experience in software quality assurance and automation testing.
* Strong understanding and experience in testing of ETL, Data warehouse, API services, Web and app testing.
* Experience in Test Automation across different platforms.
* Experience in test automation from DevOps context for Data, Web, Multi-tier, Mobile web/native, iOS, Android applications in Agile project environment.
* Experience with automation frameworks like Jest, Selenium, JMeter, Puppeteer, Pyunit, Pytest, Cucumber
* Experience in Load Testing
* Automated testing and data validation experience for high volume and large data sets.
* Ability to build automated tests from scratch.
* Experience in usage of Jira and Agile development processes
* Good work ethic and a true ability to self-motivate autonomy is an important part of this role.
* Extreme attention to detail and ability to think outside the box.
* The ability to learn new systems and technologies quickly and thoroughly.
* Candidate should be able to come up with Test strategies for different types of application.
* A results focused outlook on performance, time management skills, and respect for deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and a strength in addressing a variety of audiences.
Full time role / corp-corp please excuse.