Senior Manager of Commercial Excellence – Medical Device
Affinity Executive Search
Piscataway, New Jersey
Expiry Date :
Fri, 18 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Our client, a Global Medical Device Company with 15,000 employees worldwide seeks a Senior Manager of Commercial Excellence to be responsible for the rollout of thecommercial excellence strategy and implementation nationwide.
These activities include identifying, developing and implementing new commercialprocesses, practices and tools to maximize commercial impact for the US market. TheSenior Manager of Commercial Excellence will also take a leading role in providingactionable commercial recommendations for the sales, marketing, operations and other keymanagement teams. More specifically, s/he will:
* Implement US Commercial Excellence projects and practices in close cooperation with US sales leadership and Global Commercial Excellence team.
* Provide subject-matter expertise in the area of commercial strategy, market potential mapping, targeting and segmentation, territory planning, account planning and sales incentive models
* Support key interfaces of key groups such as marketing, customer experience, operations and sales functions across the organization.
The successful candidate enjoys working in a challenging business environment and hasexcellent interpersonal and communication skills. S/He must be structured, change-driven,
focused on setting direction, and enjoys developing sound projects plan and following up onthem.
* Play a critical role in developing a new commercial excellence strategy for the US sales teams and adapt commercial excellence solutions
* Analyze internal and external sales and market data to determine opportunities and gaps among the commercial teams in order to develop plans to address those gaps.
* Develop dashboards and reports (e.g. monthly sales excellence reports and KPIs) for management review in order to monitor progress and impact.
* Partner with Sales Leadership Team in developing, executing and monitoring solutions that maximize sales force effectiveness.
* Identify key skill gaps among all field sales personal and develop a coaching plan in coordination with the Regional Manager or National Sales Director to address.
* Establish achievable project plans with realistic timelines, milestones, anddeliverables.
Well established Global Medical Device company positioned to capitalize on growing commercial marketplace and the opportunity to shape commercial excellence for the company.
* Bachelors degree in business, Commercial Management, Strategy, Marketing or similar. MBA preferred.
* Min 8 years experience from a similar commercial excellence role ideally acting as an internal consultant within commercial excellence.
* Experience with medical device industry preferred.
* Commercially astute, with experience from a similar international matrix company.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong communicator.
* Proficient using analytical tools to create and interpret sales and market data.
* Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at thesame time.
* Possess a natural focus on performance, sets high standards and monitors quality and productivity.
* Ability to travel up to 50% (nationwide as well as occasional international travel)