Senior QA Engineer
Specialists On Call
Expiry Date :
Sat, 07 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
SOC Telemed (SOC) is the largest national provider of telemedicine technology and solutions to hospitals and health systems. SOCs technology platform, Telemed IQ, enables life-saving patient care through teleNeurology, telePsychiatry, and teleICU and empowers healthcare organizations to build telemedicine programs in any clinical specialty. SOC provides healthcare teams with industry-leading solutions that drive improved clinical care, patient outcomes, and organizational health. The company was the first provider of acute clinical telemedicine services to earn The Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval and has maintained that accreditation every year since inception.
Our vision: to connect patients to the highest quality clinicians at the right timeregardless of proximity.
Our mission: to systematically optimize how healthcare is delivered, partnering with healthcare organizations to bring clinicians and patients together. By providing the foundation for our partners telemedicine initiatives, SOC Telemed increases access to care, eases transitions between acute and post-acute care, and improves patient outcomes in a measurable way.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities to be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
As an Sr. QA Functional Engineer with SOC, you will responsible for ensuring and maintaining the quality of the client and vendor data received as part of daily loads and work closely with client, Vendor and Development & DevOps team for effective and efficient test execution using Agile methodologies for various application mixes including SPA architected Web Apps, ReST APIs , Mobile apps
* Initial sample file review and QA
* Develop test plan based on mapping requirements
* Define and establish automation strategy and process for Web and Mobile applications for SOC
* Execute test plan, document issues and defects, including relevant brief descriptions of the issue with detailed steps to replicate.
* Develop and execute test cases, scripts and procedures (manual and automated)
* Track defects to resolution
* Assist and Advise on best practices for testing as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency and performance.
* Management of Defects in creating, triaging and retesting of defects.
* Experience collaborating with Product Owners defining appropriate acceptance criteria and test cases for requirements and user stories
* Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries.
* Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects of varying size and scope and core team activities in a fast paced environment
* Ability to build consensus and collaborate with others
* Ability to meet objectives within short timeframes and prioritize conflicting deadlines
* Ability to work independently
* 5+ years in Quality Assurance.
* Must have solid experience with writing SQL scripts in Microsoft SQL to check the data quality. Must be able to write complex queries joining multiple tables in an OLAP or OLTP database environments
* Should be detail oriented ,have strong problem solving skills and understand benefits of data quality
* Knowledge of healthcare data and industry is strongly desired.
* Experience in converting mapping documents and transformation requirements into a testing strategy, test cases and test data required
* Experience with creating QA checks to test data integration and data transformation required
* Experience with Microsoft SSIS and SSRS technology required
* BS/MS in computer science or related field.
* Bachelors degree, or higher, in one of the following: Computer Science, Mathematics, or Science/Engineering
* Practical working experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS.
* Experience testing software or products for the healthcare industry.
* Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (Angular, c# , MS Sql)
* Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodology.
* Familiarity with iOS or Android development is a plus
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive, and collaborative
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:Bachelors degree, or higher, in one of the following: Computer Science, Mathematics, or Science/Engineering
As part of its total compensation strategy, SOC Telemed provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package. The benefits program is designed to provide you with the opportunity to select benefit options that best fit your lifestyle and personal choices.
* Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Health Savings Account
* Flexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care)
* Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability
* Employer Paid 1x Life and AD&D (Supplemental available)
* 401(k) & Roth 401(k)
* Paid Time Off
* Pregnancy and Parental Leave
* Military Leave Pay