Senior QA Engineer
New York City, New York
Expiry Date :
Mon, 16 Nov 2020 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
FireEye is hiring a Senior SDET to play a key role in the evolution of our Email Threat Prevention Cloud-based SaaS Offering, by establishing a customer first vision for the quality of the product. You will be as siting in leading a team of geographically-distributed, highly skilled engineers working on automated and white-box testing of multi-tenant Cloud systems, with a focus on high scalability & availability, multi-datacenter disaster recovery, information security, performance SLAs, component interoperability and a responsive user experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Contributes to technical test cases, usability principles
* Work with Engineering Manager/Leads/Cloud Architects across team boundaries to implement world-class QE standards, use the existing test design approaches and best practices to develop and/or make best use of integrated scripts and tools.
* Contributes to evolution of the software QE practice within the organization, including better issue reporting, QE documentation. Work in an agile development environment.
* Define the feature qualification through effective test cases, integration scenarios and activities to release product with cross product and functional teams.
* Writes and executes complete test plans, designs and documentation for assigned portion of product; identifies, reports and follows up issues with code and integration into multi-tier architecture
* Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and external development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
* Coaches and mentors fellow engineers.