Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Expiry Date :
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Deposco is searching for a highly-talented QA Analyst to join its close-knit Quality Assurance team. The successful candidate for this role must be curious, self-driven and ready to learn! They must be a problem-solver who can think outside of the box and is passionate about delivering quality products and services. This role will report to the Manager of the Quality Assurance team and will play an integral role in helping to shape the future growth of the team and Deposco.
What Youll Do:
* Participate in requirement meetings and project-related meetings to gain a thorough understanding of project goals and objectives
* Analyze project requirements, identifying gaps and ensuring acceptability for test case creation
* Develop test plans, test specifications and test cases for each software release based on defined testing standards
* Perform Functional, Regression, Ad Hoc, Integration, End-to-End and User Acceptance testing; executing both manual and automated quality tests
* Interact frequently with business team to ensure required specifications are met and testing efforts are coordinated; continually meet project plan timelines while producing high quality products
* Responsible for defect identification, documentation, communication and following through to resolution
* Communicates testing status and generate test reports
* Occasionally, the QA Analyst will be required to participate in production verification during a project go-live.
Nitty Gritty (What Youll Need):
* Four-year degree in Computer Science/Engineering preferred
* 5+ years experience in software quality testing
* Detailed knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle including requirements gathering, design, and testing with experience using current testing methodologies and tools.
* Ability to perform in-depth analysis and create detailed, comprehensive test cases for new and existing products.
* Fundamental knowledge of SQL with the ability to generate basic SQL queries for quality testing
* Comfortable using a test management tool, reading system logs and creating automated quality tests.
* Knowledge/ Experience testing Restful web services, preferred.
* Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic company environment under tight deadlines
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills with the ability to multitask on multiple projects at one time
* Strong individual initiative and ownership of projects and quality testing tasks
* Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering software to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-changer in the industry
* Best coffee machine in the business
* Standing desk (if youre into that sort of thing)
* Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf and other shenanigans
* Corporate office with quiet areas and a fitness facility, plus Avalon and North Point Mall around the corner
* Benefits package including majority of health care paid for and 401k plan participation
About Deposco, Inc.:
Deposco is a leading Cloud-based SaaS platform provider of Supply Chain and Inventory Fulfillment solutions. Our Bright Suite of applications include Distributed Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Procurement, and Store (Point of Sale); industry focuses include: Retailers, E-Retailers, Distributors, Manufacturers and 3PL solutions. We are based in Alpharetta, GA, are a UPS ready provider and have enjoyed many recent industry awards & accolades including those by Gartner (2015 Cool Vendor), Internet Logistics Top 100, and Supply Chain & Demand Executive 100. [