Senior Software Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Expiry Date :
Thu, 05 Aug 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their career, while being part of an exciting team of professionals.
Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow:
– Work with best-of-breed technologies
– Have fun while being part of a professional team
– Work in a challenging and dynamic environment
– Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided.
Are you an innovative forward thinker who is excited about the possibility of transforming government?
TechFlow is seeking a proven and experienced Senior Software Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst to deliver comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions.
The right candidate enjoys a work environment where being entrepreneurial is expected, where innovation and new ideas happen every day, and where problems are solved by teams of passionate and confident individuals. Our culture thrives on out of the box thinking and the unique powerful expressions of our owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, our people have an expectation of commitment, accountability for their actions, and responsibility for success. We are a company of individuals who work hard to have an impact and make a difference
* Conduct quality assurance assessments of all new and modified application feature enhancements and websites.
* Work with developers and staff to ensure changes are implemented based upon customer requirements and quality improvements identified by testers, other developers, or staff.
* Apply common testing principles to changes and new development for applications and websites.
* Test automation software programs by setting up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality, content, and user friendliness.
* Simulate product performance, evaluate results, and compare results with predicted outcomes.
* Participate in test and release readiness reviews.
* Use DAIIS Master Templates for recording/reporting all test results.
* Create and maintain a master repository for all testing documentation.
* Produce findings reports based on received test plans.
* Evaluate, test, and validate software development projects.
* Develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
* Coordinate with others to test when additional customers/functional subject matter expertise is needed.
* Monitor and report bugs and associated fixes.
* Eight years of experience in software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of software, and release management process
* Five Years of experience in software development and software quality assurance
* Five years of experience writing code to automated Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) tests
* Five Years of experience with Web-Based Testing Applications
* Bachelors or master’s degree in software design, engineering, or computer science
* DoD 8570.1-M [ IAT Level II certification
* TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance
TechFlow, Inc is 100% employee owned. Come make a difference in a job that contributes to your future and help us build an agile workplace!
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* Training & Development
* Wellness Resources
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)