Senior Software Quality Engineer
Expiry Date :
Thu, 08 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
We are looking for a talented, energetic Senior Software Quality Engineer to join our team. This person will be responsible for extensive testing across various product lines.
He/She will work closely with the product, marketing and operations team to understand requirements and create, execute, manage and report test plans, test cases and test reports. Should have a good understanding of SDLC, and Software Quality Life Cycle, Agile/Scrum procedures and processes. Must be able to work with product and engineering partners on large projects with no supervision. This role can be based out of SquareTrades Denver, CO, San Francisco, CAor Lowell, MA office.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING…
* Collaborate with development and architecture teams to influence the architecture and design of software and help bring quality into the design of the product
* Work closely with product, marketing and developers to understand requirements and create detailed use cases, test cases, test plans and identify risks
* Create and maintain test suites for functional, regression, acceptance and UAT testing
* Work with automation team in identifying key areas to automate and develop test suites
* Responsible for functional, integration, data integrity and regression in order to ensure quality of code before releasing to production
* Create detailed bug reports by performing root cause analysis and work with architecture, development and product teams to prioritize them
* Liaison between product, development and SQA teams to enforce SQA standards and best practices to deliver quality code.
* Provide sprint & release test reports, metrics
* Understand deployment scenarios and manage deployment to test environments
* Lead other Software Quality Engineers (incl. offshore) as needed