Senior/Staff Engineer/Scientist – Computer Vision
OPPO US Research Center
Expiry Date :
Thu, 04 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
This team in Oppo Research Center (Seattle) focuses on research and development of key mobile intelligence technologies (features, products, platforms), which delivers to the current year or the next years flagship phones.
* Prototype and develop mobile intelligence features, products and platform in consumer highly interested domains including: entertainment, social, work, travel and general user experience.
* Develop and prototype advanced technologies in the domain of computer vision, computer graphics, and machine learning
* Collaborate with research scientists to deliver production ready features and products.
* Collaborate with external teams across countries and time zones.
* Minimal Requirements Must be Satisfied
* MS/PhD in Computer Science or Engineering, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering
* At LEAST 2 years industry experience for Ph.D and 4 years for M.S
* 3-5 years combined proven research and practical experience in at least one of the following areas: computer vision, machine learning/deep learning, image and video processing, computational photography, and video quality, Camera 3A, or in shipping related products to customers.
* Strong C++ developing skills and OpenCV, Eigen, GPU shaders. Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or related deep learning frameworks
* Publication records for the Scientist position
* Interest in computational photography and multi-media post-processing.
* Experience computational photography or ISP (3A and image enhancement algorithms) development, and in shipping related products to customers.
* Experience in development, optimization and parallelization of algorithms in multi-processor environment Experience including ARM, ARM NEON and GPU based architectures and APIs, such as CUDA, OpenCl, OpenGL(ES) or familiar with Qualcomm DSP developing and HVX , Halide, or other functional languages.
* Experience with camera automatic control algorithm development implementation (i.e. auto white balance, auto focus, auto exposure, auto flicker detection/correction, video stabilization, auto scene detection). Computational imaging algorithms (3D reconstruction,3D photography, view synthesis, disparity estimation, multi-camera/multi-frame fusion, etc.) for new camera features Improve existing algorithms (e.g., denoising/demosaicking/sharpening).
* Experience with at least one category of: Multi-view geometry, simulation, graphics rendering Alignment, Registration, Stereo Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Image and Video quality
* PhD in computer vision or machine learning is preferred.
* Publication records for the Scientist position in CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, Siggraph, ICCP, NIPS, ICML, PAMI, IJCV, ICRA, IROS, AAAI, IJCAI, TOG, TVCG, TIP, ICIP, ACM MM etc. is a plus.