SLA Quality Assurance Specialist
Que Technology Group
Fort Meade, Maryland
Expiry Date :
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Security Requirements: Candidate must have Top Secret SCI Clearance with a FULLSCOPE Polygraph.
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, youll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented SLA Analyst to join our team in the Annapolis Junction, MD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Work across various stakeholders on Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance to understand data trends, sources, and analysis goals and connect data to business processes to obtain a deeper understanding of potential considerations and assumptions. Monitor SLA performance for compliance with organizational needs and requirements. Help to drive insight through data analysis to help operational managers affect SLA outcomes.
* Develop models that drive metrics and company toward improved operations
* Track KPIs for performance improvement opportunities
* Review ticket data for SLA application accuracy and review for areas of improvement
* Create periodic deliverables, reports and metrics relating to SLA activities to include weekly status updates and monthly reports presented to the client
* Coordinate with Continual Service Improvement (CSI) efforts to optimize operations
* Must be able to work in fast paced and agile environment with tight deadlines
* Work with operational and engineering organizations and subject matter experts to implement SLA measurements and metrics
* Provide training on SLA definitions and descriptions
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel as well as the other Office tools, including Word and PowerPoint
* Potential travel, 10%
* 5-7 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
* The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
* Working with Data
* Move about freely in a laboratory setting
* Repetitive Motions