Software QA Specialist
Paradigm Information Services
Expiry Date :
Tue, 22 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Paradigm is seeking a Software QA Analyst to support our client, a global leader in the legal services space. In this role, you will ensure that new and existing product functionality are reliable, defect free and function as intended
Type: 2-year contract
Location: Remote (Oregon)
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, and more
As a Software QA Analyst, you will:
* Work closely with development engineers, business analysts, and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot defects
* Create, document, verify and execute comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Collaborate with Product Owners and Scrum Team in eliciting project requirements to create test cases
* Review Acceptance Criteria and other requirements specifications to identify gaps and inconsistencies
* Participate in the development and reporting of test metrics which include test confidence and test coverage reports
Our skills and experience wish list includes:
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
* Demonstrated experience with White Box and Black Box testing strategies
* 3 years of experience in database testing with the ability to read, write, and execute basic SQL queries
* 1 year of experience working in an Agile software development environment
* Must have 3 years of experience in the software testing of multi-tier client/server applications
* Ability to understand software development framework, architecture concepts, and terminology
* Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System and Team Foundation Server technologies (2008 / 2010 versions)
* Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It’s possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We’re connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today’s job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.