Software Quality Assurance Analyst
CGI Group, Inc.
Expiry Date :
Sun, 13 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Working as a Software Quality Test Engineer in a cross-functional agile scrum team, you will be responsible for evaluating business features in order to write and execute automated tests for an enterprise web application. Software Quality Test Engineers will be involved in backlog refinement, planning of sprints, sprint reviews/demos as well as be responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
Your future duties and responsibilities
– Working in a cross-functional scrum team, interacting daily with other team members.
– Writing and executing manual and automated tests that meet the feature and user story acceptance criteria.
– Supporting system testing activities including test preparation, ensuring test cases and scripts cover all requirements and design specifications.
– Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them.
– Logging defects, testing/retesting defects, tracking progress and results and reporting status to the scrum master / project lead.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
– 5+ years of experience with expertise with software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
– Minimum 3+ years of experience on automation testing & hands on experience on developing Test automation frameworks (Selenium/Robot Framework) with Java or Python.
– Good exposure to all the phases of Software Testing Life Cycle and experience in manual testing.
– Clearly interprets requirements and acceptance criteria to create test cases and exposure of writing test case in BDD gherkin is preferred.
– Experience working with different databases and writing simple to complex queries
– Experience in test planning, estimations, prioritization and documentation.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills to perform root cause analysis of complex issues
– Ability to quickly grasp new technologies and tools.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Facilitation skills, including leading meetings, presentation skills, problem resolution/mediation.
– High degree of responsiveness and ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
– Ability to work with virtual teams spanning time zones across the country and in India.
– Ability to manage own workload
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
– Experience in API Testing and automation of API test services using Robot Framework or any tool.
– Software development lifecycle experience especially with an Agile Scrum team, working in Sprint automation and exposure in CI/CD process.
– Test Management tools such as Xray and Project Management/defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
– Experience in working with source code management tools like Bitbucket.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $56,000-$85,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. PLEASE NOTE, THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS ONLY TO BE USED FOR THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO NEED AN ACCOMMODATION TO APPLY FOR A JOB. EMAILS FOR ANY OTHER REASON OR THOSE THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A REQUISITION NUMBER WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
* Test Case / Script Development
* Automated Testing
* Jira management software