Software Quality Assurance Engineer
SecureNet Technologies, LLC
Expiry Date :
Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Who is SecureNet:
At SecureNet we build technology that makes homes and business spaces safer, more convenient, and enjoyable. Our industry unique ecosystem including web, mobile and cloud systems enables our partners to provide best in class security and IoT solutions to consumers. We are passionate about technology, delivering amazing products and our team. Come join us!
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer works towards developing functional competency in the field of software quality assurance and testing as it relates to the business objectives of SecureNet. The position will execute functional tests, identify and analyze defects and prepare reports. The Software Quality Assurance Engineer will assist with the activities for approved Projects, system improvements, and ad-hoc or emergency requests. The Testing Engineer will develop and maintain an understanding of the functional software testing processes used by SecureNet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Executes functional tests and reports results using defined process and resources
* Analyzes and identifies system defects through functional, regression, and performance testing. Appropriately escalates these issues as defined by the processes
* Reports defects using the defined reporting process
* Assists with and supports the maintenance of a clear and concise statistical and metric-based reporting of testing progress including reports and dashboards
* Assists with the triage and validation of issues/findings escalated from the support team
* Develops and maintains positive working relationships with Clients and other SecureNet departments
Heres what youll bring to the team:
* Experience with software testing or similar testing experience
* Understanding of Release Management and Testing processes
* Basic understanding of system integration. Understanding of the basic concepts of testing throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Experience reporting testing results in a clear, detailed, and analytical style using fact-based metrics
* Clear and concise communication (written and verbal)
* A desire to learn the QA field and grow your skills!
A plus if you have:
* Experience with Test Planning software (i.e. Test Rail, Zephyr, Xray)
* Experience with Software Life cycle tools (i.e. Jira, Asana, Trello)
* Education or experience in creating automation tests for web applications using data-driven and object-oriented processes or other OOD / OOP languages
* Experience with visual based testing tools like Ghost Inspector
* Competitive pay
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Ongoing training to grow your skills