Software Verification Test Engineer (Medical Device)
Expiry Date :
Sat, 24 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for Software Verification Test Engineer in Concord, CA
The Software Verification Test Engineer will be responsible for writing test procedures, test reports, executing test plans and filing bugs. The candidate must be comfortable working with medical imaging systems, deploying new software releases and running the test protocols on the systems. The candidate will work in close relationship with the software team and other stakeholders to improve the test infrastructure, data collection, data analysis and measure software product quality and performance throughout the software development life-cycle. We are looking for a candidate that can work independently but also function well within a team and with other functional groups, is detail-oriented, highly motivated and willing to take responsibility & ownership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Uses advanced knowledge of applications and application testing in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems. Responsible for handling highly complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues.
* Analyzes application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and technical functional specification documents.
* Works with development teams to understand and review the technical design to devise effective test strategy and is flexible enough to source out this information even without formal requirements
* Writes thorough test plans/test protocols, test cases, test scripts, and test scenarios
* Executes test protocols, test cases, test scripts and scenarios and log/follow-up on defects.
* Perform a thorough review of test plans/test protocols, test cases, test scripts, and test scenarios.
* Coordinate and communicate between V&V team and other departments
* Compose reports and make adjustments to equipment or processes that require improvement
* Responsible for assuring projects meet customer expectations, and regulatory requirements
* Provide guidance to engineering staff and other personnel and ensure that design control requirements and being met in an effective manner, including those for design verification, validation, specification and procedure development, risk management, and design review
* Assist in the development and maintenance of company procedures for design control, change management, risk management, test method validation, process validation and related areas of the quality management system
* Maintain knowledge of current regulatory requirements and standards as they pertain to the development and release of medical devices
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field required
* MUST have experience in the medical device domain
* MUST have experience with test design and analysis
* MUST have 2+ years of experience with software verification of medical devices
* Microsoft OS & MS Office Applications Experience
* Thorough understanding of FDA Quality System regulations in relation to computer system validation
* Familiar with critical elements of the design history file including risk management, design verification and validation tests and ensuring compliance of these elements to procedural requirements
* Ability to multi-task and operate within a fast-paced environment
* Excellent oral, written, analytical, computer and interpersonal skills
* Proactive Individual who is self-motivated and confident
* Why QualiTest?
* Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Test Centers.
* Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
* We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k program.
* Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
* Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation times for attendance achievements each month!
* We offer a competitive package of time off which includes vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
* Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
* Earn bonus via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Programs. Refer and earn tap your network for net-worth.
* Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
* Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
* Visit our website at [
* Check out our Career page: [
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and lets start talking!