Sr. Color Chemist in Cosmetic R&D
Englewood Lab, Inc
Totowa, New Jersey
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Englewood LAB leads the industry among OEM and ODM manufacturing companies in OTC Cosmetics. We manufacture and develop products for more than 80 major brands and trusted partners. Englewood LAB brings extensive expertise in developing and manufacturing a variety of skin care products.
Title: Sr. Color Chemist
Reports to: VP of R&D
* Formulate and facilitate development of innovative skin care products, line extensions and product improvements
* Strong color matching skills
* Able to supervise, mentor, teach, and lead junior chemists in color cosmetics formulation and color matching
* Work at developing stability protocols for color products.
* Have a good understanding of the raw materials used in color cosmetics.
* Have an understanding of color regulations.
* Would have to work well with project managers/customers to develop the product forms and shade palettes they expect.
* Advise on lab equipment needs.
* Have good understanding of production equipment and their uses.
* Have the ability to work well in the production environment when necessary.
* BS in Chemistry or in a related field
* Would be helpful to have taken some continuing education courses through industry or such as SCC or PCPC
* Minimum 5 years of formula development in make-up emulsions and other forms of color product formulations
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance