Sr. Data Analyst / Data Scientist (CONTRACT)
Elmwood Park, New Jersey
Expiry Date :
Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Broadridge is hiring!We arelooking for a strong, creative, open-minded Sr. Data Analyst/ Data Scientist to join our team for Advisor Compensation family of products within Broadridge. We provide front-/middle-/back-office solutions & services for Broker Dealer firms and Wealth-Management companies in the US including top tier investment banks. We are hiring to extend our expertise in data mining to createa new compliance product in the wealth industry.Were building a creative environment where we can use and experiment with the greatest new technologies and apply best practices in the areas of test driven development, continuous integration, continuous improvement and software craftsmanship.
If youre looking to work in a growing team and you have a real passion for technology, wed love to hear from you.
* Perform hands-on data analysis and modeling with large datasets
* Solve business problems pragmatically and translate business requirements into data-driven decision-making models
* Provide applied machine learning techniques and formulate efficient and highly scalable solution methods
* Research & analysis of financial industry files record layouts and data points
* Leverage various libraries in Python to fully harness and analyze data, clean, visualize, extract and/or engineer features.
* Create, run, and modify complex SQL queries to perform data analysis
* Employ advanced data mining and machine learning techniques
* Effectively communicate complex concepts with customers, management, and colleagues with various background