Sr. Data Scientist
Expiry Date :
Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:59:59 GMT
Apply Job :
Reputation is the undisputed leader in reputation experience management and consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven solutions to household brands such as Nissan, Public Storage, US Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente. Our SaaS-based platform and patented Reputation Score helps marketers, operations and customer experience professionals improve their reputation by managing tens of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer touch points.
We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer’s voice is paramount, and every online review could make or break a business. Reputation is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of customer feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth. We innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data – it’s at the core of everything we do.
Our focus on people extends beyond our customers to our employees, who are our most valuable asset. We are a gritty and passionate bunch – best defined by the belief that diversity is a business essential, promises matter, and philanthropy is the foundation for a built to last organization. We cultivate a culture where being a straight shooter is celebrated, and personal hustle is vital to our collective success. There is no prize for second place!
Speaking of employee hustle – the company was recently named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 list, Inc. magazine’s annual ranking of America’s fastest-growing private companies, for the second year in a row. We were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2s Summer 2020 report.
Reputation has over 250 integration partners and has forged strategic alliances with marquee-name brands, including Google, Facebook, JD Power, , and . Altogether, these partnerships amplify Reputation’s credibility in the industry and provide new opportunities for innovation.
_"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently." Warren Buffett_
WHY WORK AT REPUTATION?
* We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
* Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
* The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
* We’ve raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
* Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded, and careers are developed.
* Who thrives at Reputation? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
Reputation is looking for a strong candidate to fill a Sr. Data Scientist position within the Customer Insights team. This person will have three main responsibilities:
* Work closely with Product Management to identify opportunities to drive innovation and value across our product suite.
* Determine the value contribution of all the different products Reputation has to the companys top and bottom line.
* Owning detailed customer ROI for all customer data collected by Reputation.
* Aggregate data from multiple sources to get at the impact provided by each of Reputations products.
* Leverage these insights to help drive innovation within the respective products as well as in our Insights and Reputation Score products.
* Scope the necessary elements of an analysis that will demonstrate value to Reputation stakeholders.
* Assist marketing and sales leaders in measuring Reputations impact for clients in different industries.
* Prepare and present deliverables to clients and internal stakeholders as needed.
* Utilize benchmark datasets to tell a complete story, which includes the packaging and presentation.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Advanced degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar field.
* 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist or related role.
* Proficiency in R or Python.
* In-depth understanding of SQL.
* Basic understanding of statistical principles and NLP techniques.
* Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
* Ability to relay insights in layman’s terms, such that these can be used to inform business decisions and strengthen client relationships.
* Examples of past deliverables presented to clients or internal parties.
* Experience cleaning giant datasets and working with messy data.
* Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.
MORE ON REPUTATION:
The majority of consumers 90% say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don’t control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen, and get better. Global companies across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, and more use our platform to:
* Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
* Improve star ratings and search result rankings
* Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
* Manage social media engagement and advertising
* Make operational changes to improve customer experience
* Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
_Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact._